Monday 18 March 2013

How am I gonna get myself back home?

The weekend just gone I had to work both days and it was generally not the most exciting. The complete opposite was true of the weekend before, where me and my best friend ventured all the way up to Dundee to see out other best friend. 

It took around 7 hours in total to get from my home to my friend's in Dundee. It was such a lovely weekend and completely worth the trip. We managed to fit in a trip to Camperdown wildlife park (would recommend despite the fact there were peacocks roaming around and I'm scared of birds), a visit to the science centre and an art gallery, some shopping and plenty of eating. It was one of the nicest weekends I've had in ages and has made me wish I got to spend more time with my best friends. It also made me realise that no matter what the distance between us, or the time we've spent apart we will always be the same people when we get together. The whole weekend felt like a sleepover we could've had when we were 14, although this time with wine.



No comments:

Post a Comment