Monday 6 May 2013

The Nice Things: April

1. Getting back into reading. I've really been enjoying spending time reading recently. Although I've always loved it I, I often neglect reading for less intellectual time wasters such as watching tv or spending time on tumblr.
2. and 3. Weekends away Visiting my best friend in Leeds, not once, but twice in the past month. The first trip included a night out and building a hamster cage.The second involved a flat party, too much drink and me being sick. Don't drink tequila on an empty stomach kids! I used to live with Trina and her boyfriend Phil for 2 years at uni so I miss living with them sometimes. Whenever I go to see them it's always a nice weekend.
4. Nail art. When I was at uni I paint crazy things on my nails all the time. Fast forward a year and now that I have less free time and a job I don't get to do nail art as much as I'd like. I still enjoy it though and bringing back an old classic, leopard print, made me want to get back into it.

This sort of fits in with today's blogging topic Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'? I do all of the above things in my free time.

April was a fun month and I bet that now Spring is finally here, that May might just be another good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment