Sunday 5 May 2013

You only need the light when it's burning low.

For today's post I'm meant to share the love about a fellow blog friend or real life friend. I've chosen real life because I although I follow a lot of great blogs I don't love the people who write them as much as I love my real life folk. I thought I'd mention one of my favourite people, my sister.

I am exactly 3 years and a day older than my sister. She's one of the people I always enjoy spending time with and we're always been close. After uni, moving back home could have been quite a depressing time but living with Jess is great and she always keeps me entertained. Sometimes she makes me food when I have to work late, or she'll dance like a crazy person with me in our kitchen and occasionally she even lets me borrow her clothes. She's a good'un. Don't we look cute in the photos above, 90s fashion at its best right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment