Saturday 25 May 2013

There's no music, no confetti.

Well I clearly gave up on blogging everyday in May. Some people have it in them to write thoughts out everyday but I guess I'm just not one of those people. I've been taking some time for me and trying to live my real life a little more fully. In the past couple of weeks I've been out for tea with the work ladies, had a night out with my cousin and sister, booked my first ever driving lesson and even attempted a bit of gardening. Little things that have made my days a little brighter.


This coming week I'm at my Dad's catsitting whilst they go on their travels. I always enjoy spending time alone at my Dad's, doing exactly what I like in the peace and quiet. I personally like spending time on my own and it's great to get away, just to the other side of town, to chill out. My plan for tonight includes drinking tea and watching some of the above cheesy films. It may not be a crazy Saturday night but to me it sounds perfect. Working in retail means I'm back to work tomorrow despite the fact it's a bank holiday weekend, so I plan to spend tonight being super lazy. Do you have exciting plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment