Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Nice Things: May


1. The Weather. It's amazing how a little sunshine can lift your mood. It makes getting up in the morning that little bit easier and means that there's a perfect excuse to sit in the sun and have a drink with a friend.

2. Old photos. In the last week of May I stayed at my Dad's house and dug out some of his old photos. It's amazing how many memories they bring back. I have to say I think me and my sister look pretty cute in this one and I am loving my Spice Girls top!

3. Fitness. I've been trying to get back into doing some exercise recently and when I can actually be bothered it does make me feel a whole lot better. Attempting to beat my family's wii fit scores also adds to the motivation.

4. Family. I'm close to my family at all time of the year but this month I've loved them even more. When the little bro went away for a week he asked to come home a day early so he could see me. I've also enjoyed my sisters company a lot too. They sure make me feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment