Monday 20 January 2014

Roll on pay day.

I can't be the only one who finds that January pay day sure does take a long time to come around. Here's some things I may be buying when January 30th finally rolls around.

Topshop Monti Boots I've been living in my cut out boots this winter but I'd like another pair. These look perfect as they're real leather and have a smaller heel than my current ones. If only they had a size 6 in stock.

Large Yankee Candle I had the small version of this before Christmas and it's a lovely scent. I thought this was a bargain for the large size for only £14.99. Will definitely be ordering this.

Topshop Stripe Top I'm not usually a Topshop fan because I think there items are overpriced but I really like the look of this top. You can never have too many stripes and I think this is a nice change because it's got green stripes instead of the usual navy/black.

Revlon Matte Balm (photo from ETC LLYMLRS) So I've seen these on a few blogs now and they definitely seem like the kind of product I would love. Moisturising and matte, sounds perfect. I think I have about £9.00 on my boots card so will be treating myself to one of these whenever my local store gets them. Just to decide which colour now.

When it comes to money I'm usually a saver. Also I'm currently still having driving lessons which really take a chunk out of my wages. But come pay day I'm not sure I'll be able to resist treating myself to a few bits. Reading blogs is definitely bad for my bank balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment