Thursday 16 January 2014

Details

Well today was my day off, so I spent it in the nicest way possible. A combination of laziness and actual leaving the house. Here are some details of my day.
I really don't know when I became a crazy cushion lady. I do realise that 8 cushions may be excessive but my bed is the cosiest place. I spent the morning in here with my kindle finishing my book and drinking tea. And to make you even more jealous I had my electric blanket on. Getting out of this bed was a bit of a struggle.
I popped into town with my sister for a little Pizza Hut buffet and a quick trip to the shops. Managed to get some bargains. The dress on the left was £2! The pink one wasn't in the sale but it's so pretty. The cord pinafore was £5 and will possibly be worn for work, even if I look like a 90s child in it.
Finished my day off getting wrapped up in my snuggly blanket accompanied with yet more tea. I then watched some comedy dvds and am now watching the Sport Relief Bake Off. I love the Bake Off although it always makes me need cake.

Today has been nice. Taking photos throughout my day made me realise how all the little things add up to a lovely day overall. Back to work tomorrow but I will definitely feel a bit more refreshed after a chilled day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment