Thursday 4 April 2013

The Nice Things: March


1. Weekend in Dundee. It took 7 hours to get there but my weekend in Dundee at the beginning of the month was one of the best I've had in ages. Nothing beats spending time with your best friends eating too much and laughing non stop.

2. Bastille. Went to see Bastille in Sheffield with my sister. Great gig and it was nice to get out of my small hometown just for the night and see city life again.

3. Trip to London. I went to London to buy heat magazine look at new season bags for the place I work. It was a long day but we had a delicious lunch and Ted Baker HQ was really nice. I also got to pop along to Oxford Street and although it was crazy busy it made me realise how much I love London. Definitely need to plan a non work related trip there as soon as possible.

4. Easter. I had the day off, my Mum brought me a bacon sandwich in bed, I saw my grandparents who had been away for 5 weeks and I ate a lot of chocolate. Perfect day in my opinion.

March was my best month of the year so far I really enjoyed visiting different places and getting to spend time with my family and friends. I can't believe it's April already!



No comments:

Post a Comment