Friday 7 June 2013

"Sing em a song Della"

Sorry for the random blog post title but I was struggling with what to call this. If anyone watched the X Factor in about 2005 this was actually said at the end of a bad audition. For some reason me and my sister say it to each other pretty much daily. Anyways ramble over the point of this post is to share some of my musical loves with you. I got the idea partly from this post and also I just wanted to include some music things on here.



Without further a do I present to you my favourite songs of all time. These songs are ones which in their own ways make me glad to be alive and ones which I never skip if my ipod is on shuffle.
In no particular order:








My musical taste is quite strange, I'm a sucker for 80s/90s tunes as well as modern folky stuff and the odd bit of cheesy r'n'b thrown in. My itunes selection is a delight for the ears I tell you. Let me know your favourite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment