Saturday 6 July 2013

And we can't stop

Last weekend I threw things into a mini suitcase and escaped to the woods with some of my friends. Me and 4 of my friends squished into a corsa and headed towards Center Parcs. I had never been before and I really enjoyed it. 

It was really nice to escape our everyday lives and have a good time in each others company. We were visited by ducklings at our door. We had a bbq in our pjs. We took polaroid photos. We drank too much wine/lager/peach schnapps. We ate pancakes and drank tea. We got our nails done and pretended we were sophisticated only to go and chip them in the pool. We became unreasonably attached to the new Miley Cyrus song even though the video is weird. We went swimming and laughed ourselves silly in the rapids. We had so many funny moments and we put them all on the blackboard in our lodge. Some of us went to meet owls but I stayed behind because of my bird fear.

 What I'm trying to say is that we had a great weekend and I would totally recommend Centre Parcs if you're looking for a relaxed weekend away. There are also so many activities on offer if you like your holidays to be a bit more active. Either way if you've got good company I'm sure you'll have a lovely time like we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment