Sunday 7 July 2013

The Nice Things: June

June has probably been my favourite month of the year so far. It's been the perfect combination between staying at home and being lazy and also getting out there and doing things.
1. Went to see Bruce with Dad. I explained more in this post, but basically I got to see one on my idols live again and it was a great day.

2. Lazy Sundays. This month I've been busier than I usually am but I've still made the time to chill in my pjs. Sundays are made for chocolate snacks and a good boxset in my opinion.

3. Centre Parcs. Again I went into more detail in this post. A weekend in the woods with my friends last weekend was such a laugh and has left me feeling the most content with my life that I've been in a while.

4. Talks with the little brother. I know he makes an appearance regularly in these monthly posts but he really does come out with some funny things. I think you can agree we also take beautiful selfies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment