Monday 23 December 2013

Thankful

I'll not bore you with apologies for my absence. I just never felt in the mood to write. But today I'm feeling super Christmassy and really thankful so thought I'd mention the things in life that have brought me joy recently.
I am thankful for:
Christmas jumpers
Anything tartan
Hot chocolate
Finding the perfect gift for my secret santa at work
Christmas nail art
Downton Abbey on Netflix
Winter candles
Helping nice customers do their gift buying
Fairytale of New York
My electric blanket
Some of the lovely people I work with
The fridge being stocked with Christmas foods
Finding a top I wanted at full price in the sale
And finally... passing my theory test today.

I honestly hope any people who read this have a lovely Christmas. Despite the fact I only get one day off I'm determined to make the most of it with lots of food and all my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment